Приветствую Вас Гость    Новые сообщения | Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Больше слушать! - Late Show with David Latterman - Лучший способ выучить Английский язык!
(подробнее о методике)
ТОП сайтов для изучения:

Lingq
LinguaLeo

Меню сайта

Статистика

Форма входа

• Страница 1 из 1
Лучший способ выучить Английский язык! » Самостоятельное изучение английского языка » Видео уроки английского языка » Late Show with David Latterman
Late Show with David Latterman
DelafДата: Вторник, 05.10.2010, 18:47 | Сообщение # 1
Генерал-полковник
Статус: Offline

Большое Спасибо Владимиру Погребинскому за транскрипцию видео роликов
Источник: http://www.vp100dialogs.net/video-lessons

The Office's Jenna Fischer On Letterman

- People.. people actually ask me what is the... what’s the biggest difference between your life a few years ago and your life now.. and I’m... I have a great example from few nights ago after work... um... when I had sort of my Pam hair and make-up on... um... cause I look a little different on the show...
- Pam from the show...
- Pam from the show... my character... um... I went to the grocery store to pick some tapioca pudding for my husband and I for desert... we just wanted some... I don’t know...
- Sure, that’s alright...
- ...hankering for the tapioca...
- You don’t even need to be defensive about tapioca!
- Ok, good! I just... You’re OK with the tapioca?
- I’m fine with that, yes!
- Alright! So... So I went to the store and I couldn’t find it... I wanted the ready-made kind... you know... cause I wanted to eat it, I didn’t wanna make it... I wanted to eat it... and... and I asked the produce guy if he could help find this tapioca pudding... and he sorta did this... he was, like, gonna give me a brush-off... and I guess he went... yeah... I don’t... I don’t really know where the... ohhh... I don’t know where the tapioca pudding is but I will help you find it!
- That’s all you wanted.. isn’t it... in life?
- Yeah!
- That’s about all you really need!

Раздел:
- Видео уроки английского языка

DelafДата: Вторник, 05.10.2010, 18:49 | Сообщение # 2
Генерал-полковник
David Letterman - Jennifer Lopez's Perfume

- You smell great! What is it I'm smelling?
- Thank you!
- Is that the... the new stuff or is that something (else)?...
- No, this is my.. my... the one I always wear when I come here cause I know you like it
- It's very nice! Well... can we mention what (it is)?
- Yeah, it's "Glow", it's the first one I have ever made.
- Oh this is... is your very own fragrance
- Yeah
- Wow, nice going! Very good! You got all of that one, buddy!
- And then is this... is this right? you got another one over here... another of... how many do you have? Because I would think: "Why change this?"
- Right... well you know... they keep... you know... making me make more!
- Can you have any say in what it smells like?
- Yeah! Everything. Yeah... for sure!
- And... if I... I know what it smells like and this is the new one?
- Yeah! This is actually what they call a "flanker"... this is blue Glow
- A flanker? What? A flanker?
- Yeah.. oh, it's industry talk... Ok, basically, you make a perfume, right? And, like, six months later they do, like, a flanker... like, if it's Coco Chanel... and they do Coco Mademoiselle or something like that, you know, they just add on to it... so we did Glow... yeah yeah...
- And is this the second one?
- This is, like, the fifth one.
- Here's how you do this:... you do this like this... now here's what I learned...
- I was so afraid of what you were gonna do!
- No! That's water... that's...
- You wanna get in on this? Just a little?
- Oh my God!
- It's not bad, is it?
- It's not bad! It's not water!
- A little something for the kids!
- Wet on the face!
- Yeah, well, we're all wet on the face.
- Crotch. Edit!
- Now... What is... Is that expensive? How much would that cost?
- Nahh, it's not that expensive!
- Like, a... ten bucks?
- No!
- I... I don't know what fragrances cost.
- I don't know how much that one is... the flanker was...
- A hundred bucks?
- No!
- Fifty!
- No! Thirty eight bucks!
- Thirty eight bucks? Oh...
- Not bad.
- Not so bad... And how long would that last a person?
- Long time. I mean, look how much we just got out of that! We didn't even make a dent!
- That's right! We didn't make a dent in a bottle! Oh my God! Yeah, that's for sure!
- Long time!
- No... that's your.. party size

Источник: http://www.vp100dialogs.net/video-lessons

DelafДата: Вторник, 05.10.2010, 18:53 | Сообщение # 3
Генерал-полковник
David Letterman - Sylvester Stallone's Thug Dog

- Three daughters?
- It's three daughters and... and it's... everything in the house is three... you know.. the cats, dogs... housekeepers... are sorta female..
- And I wonder... what exactly does that mean?
- Well...
- Because you gotta go home...
- I know... but I decided while I'm out here I can say what I want... and... umm... You know... that's right... I like to have one male companion, so I went out and bought.. I think... it's like a roughest dog in the world... I'm looking at... umm... Dog Thesaurus, which you.. gotta get a copy of...
- Uh huh!
- And it says Catahula Leopard Dog, raised in the swamps of New Orleans, considered the... quote... "thug" of the canine world... (I'm like): "My bud! That's it!"... I'm getting (it)...
- You got one of those things?
- I got a thug dog so... he comes around... he's got crystal eyes, they're kinda off-center.. you know, this dog... this dog... you gotta do some terrible thing somewhere or (something)... anyway, I loved the dog... but unfortunaty he had a certain portion of his body, like, his reporoduction system... it was kind of red-dish... like... like missletoe... like holly... And my wife said... you know this is clashing with my drapes with his... you know...
- So anyway, I go off to do Rambo... I go off to do Rambo... and I come back and my dog has now been turned into... a...
- A housekeeper?
- A Chipette!
- Yeah... Oh my god!
- That's right! I said: what happened to the package?... and she (goes): umm... gone the way (in) where you're going...
- Ohh! You're poor guy... I feel bad for you!
- You should feel bad for me... I mean, you know...
- Now... has it changed the dog's behavior?
- Actually, he's become incredibly aggressive and he snaps at everything!... Like, he snaps! Like: "What? Don't take the other thing!" I've only got this little thing left and it doesn't work! Leave it be!
- My god! Wow!

DelafДата: Вторник, 05.10.2010, 18:55 | Сообщение # 4
Генерал-полковник
David Letterman - Johnny Depp - Doesn't Watch His Movies

- Let's talk about the... the movie... Public Enemies... It's a great story and I think this was an era in this country when it was fairly common. After the depression in the early thirties we had outlaws who became folk heroes and this is about John Dillinger and his buddies... I saw the movie the other night and really enjoyed it... it was fantastic... because... I like it because historically... it's the real deal, you know... and then... have you seen the movie?
- No... I have not...
- I'm sorry, you have not seen the movie?
- Not just yet.
- And... you were too busy to see it probably?
- ... You know... in a way, you know, once... once my job is done on a film it's really none of my business...
- Good... none of your business?
- So you deliberately don't look at the finished product?
- Oh yeah... I stay as far away as I possibly can.
- Is that right?
- Yes. If I can I try to stay in this profoundest state of ignorance as possible.
- Well, you came to the right place! You're exactly where you need to be!... You are!
- Hmmm... That's interesting and it's... forgive me... is it a little insecurity?
- It's just.. you know... I don't like... I don't like watching myself
- Yeah...
- I prefer the experience... I mean... making the film is great, the process is all fine, but then... then he is up there...
- Right...
- You know what I mean?
- So that speaks to what I was talking about earlier... you're... I think first and foremost an actor... an artist... so you enjoy this process...
- Yeah, I do very much... yeah... I do
- And... you know, what about the kids? While the Public Enemies is probably not a good movie for the seven and the five year old... but... ehh... have they seen the other... the Pirate movies and stuff?
- Yeah, they've seen... actually my kids have seen more of my films than I have...
- Yeah... yeah
- They come home and tell me about it
- And... ehh.. but aren't you a little curious... to just kinda... get a little glimpse of yourself?
- Not remotely, no...
- Is that right?
- Really, truly, honestly!
- Wow!... But... along the way when you're making a film and, say, it is a complicated... like some of these Pirate movies... they were shot consecutively... not consecutively but... simultaneously
- Yes...
- Aren't you a little curious how the work looks... what you're doing?
- No.
- Wow!... I'm telling you... that is solid, buddy... that is... that is really... that is really good!

Лучший способ выучить Английский язык! » Самостоятельное изучение английского языка » Видео уроки английского языка » Late Show with David Latterman
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Работа !
Хороших английский на слух?
для вас есть работа

Как самостоятельно выучить английский язык (english) ?
25 кадр английские слова анекдоты британский по скайп быстро бесплатно выражения видео-уроки времена где грамматика без грамматики глаголы девизы диалоги дома европа звуки лексика методики направления ноль отличие онлайн программы предлоги произошение помогите разговорный слова согласные слоганы сочинения стереотипы сайты советы секрет способ скайп сленг скачать радио разговорный ребенок удаленно форум Фразы чаты эффективно Швеция Школы и курсы Испанский
googleCopyright MyCorp © 2019